NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 14 is one of the most useful study tools created by professionals. The NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 14- Sources of Energy are created by subject matter experts after extensive study in order to deliver the finest information possible.
For a better grasp of the topics, the questions are provided along with the answers. The MCQs, as well as the lengthy and short questions, should be thoroughly addressed. For your convenience, questions from textbooks are also answered.
NCERT Exemplar Solutions is the best resource for kids preparing for board exams. This aids pupils in analyzing their flaws and overcoming them prior to the assessment.
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 is a comprehensive study guide for students preparing for their board exams. Students will undoubtedly perform better in exams if they practice all of the questions thoroughly.
Chapter 14- Energy Sources NCERT Answers for 10th class Science
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 14- Energy Sources: Key Aspects
- The greatest technique to assess oneself is to use NCERT Exemplar Solutions.
- It aids in the comprehension of the principles.
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions, developed by specialists after extensive research, present correct information.
- For better practice with questions from past year’s question papers, sample papers and MCQs are supplied.
- The questions and answers are useful in resolving any issues.
Q. What are the advantages of using the NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Science Chapter 14 in Class 10?
Ans: The answers to the problems in the required textbook are found in the NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 14. The solutions are developed by Infinity Learn’s subject experts based on the students’ comprehension ability. Based on the CBSE norms and exam pattern, the faculty provides 100 percent correct and quality solutions. Every solution is given in simple language to help students gain confidence in their ability to perform well on-board exams.
Q. How can I gain a thorough understanding of the concepts discussed in Chapter 14 of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science?
Ans: For pupils in Class 10, it is critical to gain a thorough comprehension of the topic. Choosing the correct study material is critical for gaining a thorough understanding of the concepts. The faculty at Infinity Learn has developed ways to assist students in improving their academic performance for this goal. The responses can also be utilized to double-check their answers and analyze where they are falling short.
Q. Explain the drawbacks of fossil fuels, as discussed in NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 14.
Ans: The following are some of the drawbacks of fossil fuels:
- The use of fossil fuels can pollute the environment.
- Acid rain is also caused by fossil fuels.
- Soil fertility declines, and the quality of portable water deteriorates.
- The combustion of fossil fuels releases harmful gases into the atmosphere, which is the primary cause of global warming.