NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 4- Carbon and its Compounds helps students grasp ideas taught in the textbook. All of the questions posed at the end of each chapter, as well as the questions contained inside a chapter, are answered in the Answer Key for 10th class Science.
These NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science were developed by our subject experts, who are incredibly knowledgeable. Students can use the NCERT Exemplar Solutions as a resource to help them prepare for the CBSE Term II examination. The writing is straightforward and straightforward, making it simple to comprehend. Pictures, essential points to remember, a step-by-step method, numerical problem shortcuts, and formula and chemical reaction memory tricks are used to convey the topics.
These NCERT Exemplar Solutions provide an overview of the chapter’s essential principles and assist you in mastering key concepts such as writing and balancing chemical equations. The solutions pdf can be downloaded for free from the links provided.
Chapter 4 – Carbon and Its Compounds CBSE NCERT Exemplar Solutions for 10th class Science
NCERT Answers for 10th class Science Fourth chapter – Carbon and Its Compounds: Key Features
- These NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 4 – Carbon and Its Compounds provide accurate and straightforward information.
- These solutions contain answers to all of the exercise questions found at the end of NCERT Class 10 Science textbook Chapter 4 Carbon and Its Compounds.
- The answers to the questions that were printed in the middle of the lesson have also been provided.
- Expert professors have created NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 4 – Carbon and Its Compounds based on the extensive study.
- These answers can be used to study for the CBSE Term II test as well as other competitive exams.
- Students can use these solutions to study for their CBSE Term II test since they include step-by-step instructions, neatly labelled illustrations, shortcuts, and recommendations for dealing with complex questions intelligently.
You may access NCERT Class 10 chapter-by-chapter solutions for additional subjects by visiting NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10.
Q. What are the types of questions in Chapter 4 of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science?
Ans: Chapter 4 of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Scientific has the following types of questions:
- Multiple choice questions – 3 questions
- Two questions with a short answer
- 7 questions with long response
- A lengthy response – three questions
Q. List the subjects covered in NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science, Chapter 4.
Ans: The following are the subjects covered in Chapter 4 of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Science:
- Carbon Bonding – The Covalent Bond
- Carbon’s adaptable nature
- Carbon compounds’ chemical properties
- Ethanol and ethanoic acid are two significant carbon molecules.
- Detergents and soaps
Q. Where can I find the NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Science Chapter 4 in Class 10 online?
Ans: Class 10 is a pivotal year in the lives of every kid. Students’ professional paths will be determined by their grades in class ten. The faculty at Infinity Learn has produced solutions for all of the chapters based on the CBSE syllabus for this purpose. Infinity Learn provides NCERT Exemplar Solutions in PDF format for students to download. The solutions are written with students’ CBSE Term II exam preparation in mind, regardless of their intellect level.