Subject specialists have created NCERT Exemplar for class 12 Chemistry chapter 9, which includes thorough solutions for reference. All of the unsolved questions from the textbook’s exercises are answered here. The NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 12 provide useful solutions for improving conceptual knowledge and help in entrance examinations like JEE mains and NEET.
The solutions are carefully solved using student-friendly terms while still adhering to the norms that must be followed when solving NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 12. Practicing these answers can be incredibly advantageous not only in terms of exams but also in terms of helping Class 12 pupils perform well in upcoming competitive exams.
The approaches for answering have been given special consideration to stay on target while not deviating from the intended answer. Because time is so important in exams, excellent time management when answering questions is essential for getting the best results.
Subtopics of Chemistry Chapter 9 – Coordination Compounds
- Werner’s Theory of Coordination Compounds
- Definitions of Important Terms related to Coordination Compounds
- Nomenclature of Coordination Compounds
- Isomerism in Coordination Compounds
- Bonding in Coordination Compounds
- Bonding in Metal Carbonyls
- Stability of Coordination Compounds
- Importance and Applications of Coordination Compounds
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What can I learn from Chapter 9 of NCERT Exemplar for Class 12 Chemistry?
Ans: From Chapter 9 you can learn about topics/subtopics like –
1. Werner’s Theory of Coordination Compounds
2. Definitions of Important Terms related to Coordination Compounds
3. Nomenclature of Coordination Compounds
4. Isomerism in Coordination Compounds
5. Bonding in Coordination Compounds
6. Bonding in Metal Carbonyls
7. Stability of Coordination Compounds
8. Importance and Applications of Coordination Compounds.
Q. How to prepare Chapter 9 of NCERT Exemplar for Class 12 Chemistry for the second term exam?
Ans: Proper study material to be studied for preparing this chapter. The chapter must be revised more than three times to get a deep understanding of concepts. By the help of infinite learning students can clarify their doubts easily. It improves problem-solving and logical thinking among the students, which will help them to perform well in the Term – II exams. The solutions are made by expert faculties, those have great knowledge of their subject. They make these solution very useful for Class 12 term – II exam.
Q. How to answer the questions from Chapter 9 of NCERT Exemplar for Class 12 Chemistry?
Ans: This chapter basically has questions related to naming the chemical formula of compounds. One of the important concept is drawing orbitals for the various coordination compounds. Several reasoning questions like why certain compounds have different colours are explained in brief under this chapter.. The solutions are created in an interactive manner to make learning fun for the students. You can get your perfect score by studying from these solutions.
Q. Why Opt for Infinity Learn?
Ans: In this chapter Infinity Learn provides videos, notes, NCERT text book solutions, other practice book solutions and assignments that help you learn the concepts and to memorise the concepts for entrance exams and board exams. Most important, Infinity learn provide instant doubt support by subject experts.